Terms and Conditions

Insurance


I hold full Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance cover for my services.   Please also ensure the  you have the appropriate and current insurance policies that compensate you adequately should any damage to your possession occur.


Associations


I am a member of the Association of Professional DeClutterers and Organisers (APDO) and abide by their Code of Ethics.


Privacy Policy - see separate page


Travel Costs


These is included within one hour of my office RH14 0RJ.  Thereafter it will be charged at 45p a mile or at a price agreed between us.


Hours


You will only be charged the hours actually worked and whilst it might be pre-agreed for a set number of hours if this goes over I will let you know and bill you accordingly.  If we have breaks for lunch etc. these will not be included in the session.


Payment Terms


A deposit of 10% will be required on booking.   The remaining 90% will be due on completion of the assignment in cash, cheque or directly into my bank account and made payable to Feeling Gorgeous bank account.   An invoice will be issued for my services and payment due within 14 days.   Interest will be charged at 2% per month on any balance that remains unpaid after that date.